Use only one form for booking, consents and requirements
Don’t end up with places filled but none of the essential paperwork. Only allow people to book if they have provided the necessary information and consents.
Ideally have a single form and make it as brief as possible.
Make sure you include all the information you need, for example disadvantage criteria, ethnicity or background.
What we do at Villiers Park
We have a single form that covers:
- Name, home address, gender, age, subjects being studied
- Emergency contact numbers
- School or college
- Disadvantage criteria
- Medical and dietary requirements
- Parental consent
- School or college consent
- Permission to take images and use them for publicity